"The Consortium of NLUs will conduct the CLAT 2021 entrance exam tomorrow on 23 July 2021 from 2 PM to 4 PM. Click here to learn more."
The Consortium of NLUs will conduct the CLAT 2021 entrance exam tomorrow on 23 July 2021, from 2 PM to 4 PM. CLAT is a national level exam pursued by applicants for admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes offered by 22 participating NLUs. Henceforth, the Consortium of NLUs will conduct the CLAT exam in pen-and-paper mode at 84 test locations across the country. Students appearing for the exam can check the CLAT exam schedule from the given table.
|Reporting time||1 PM|
|Exam hall entry||To be notified to candidates via email and SMS one day before the test date|
|Distribution of question papers and OMR sheets||1:50 PM|
|CLAT 2021 examination window||2 to 4 PM|
CLAT 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
The Consortium of NLUs has released guidelines that candidates must follow while taking the exam.
- Applicants must reach the CLAT exam centre one hour before the start of the exam. Thus, applicants reaching 15 minutes post commencement of the CLAT exam will not be given entry.
- Additionally, candidates must carry their admit card and a valid photo ID to the exam centre.
- Moreover, students must follow the COVID-19 guidelines like wearing a mask at all times, carrying hand sanitisers, and following social distancing. They should also carry a duly filled and signed medical self-declaration form to the CLAT exam centre.
- Finally, applicants must not engage in any suspicious activities like cheating, fraud etc., inside the exam hall.
Items Allowed Inside CLAT Exam Centre
Applicants are allowed to carry the following items to the CLAT exam centre.
- Blue/Black Ball Pen
- Admit Card
- Any government-issued photo ID proof such as Aadhar card or passport
- Transparent water bottle
- Masks, gloves, and personal hand sanitiser
- Self-health declaration
- Disability certificate (for PwD candidates)
Items Not Allowed Inside CLAT Exam Centre
Applicants are barred from carrying the following items to the CLAT exam centre.
- Electronic/communication devices such as mobile phones, digital watches, calculators, headphones, etc.
- Any form of paper, including blank sheets.