Christ University Admission 2023: Applications Invited for UG Programmes at christuniversity.in
The Christ University admission 2023 will only accept applications for its UG programs till Apr 30, 2023 on the official website.
Christ University Admission 2023: Christ University, Bangalore has invited online applications for admission to its several Undergraduate (UG) programs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Christ University UG admission 2023 till Apr 30.
According to Christ University, applicants can submit their online application form, a copy of the required documents, and the application fee in order to be considered for admission to the UG programs. To be considered for Christ University admission 2023, candidates must fill out the application form before the last date.
Christ University Admission 2023 - How to Apply?
Interested candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to apply for Christ University admission 2023 to the UG courses.
- Firstly, go to the official website of Christ University, christuniversity.in.
- Navigate to the latest Christ University UG Admission 2023 link available on the official website.
- Complete the registration form by providing the necessary details, like name, email address, etc.
- Now, fill out the online application and upload a copy of the required documents.
- Finish the application procedure for Christ University UG registration 2023 by paying the application fee.
- Lastly, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the same for future reference.
Also Read: MMU Ambala Admission 2023: Registration Window for PhD Programme Closes on Feb 13
Christ University Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for the students to meet the eligibility criteria laid by Christ University as then only students can take part in the Christ University admission 2023. Following are the eligibility conditions that need to be fulfilled.
- Candidates must complete 10+2 with at least 50% in aggregate in the specified field in order to apply for admission.
- Applicants should have secured at least 50% in class 12 to seek admission to the BCom, BBA, and BCA programs of Christ University.
- To seek admission in BBA LLB and BA LLB, students must have completed their 10+2 in any stream with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
POST YOUR COMMENT