"CG Vyapam has issued the CG TET Admit Card 2022 on the official website. Candidates can check the steps to download the admit card here."
CG TET Admit Card 2022: CG Vyapam or Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) has issued the admit card for the Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CG TET) 2022 examination. The registered candidates can access their CG TET Admit Card 2022 by entering their login credentials.
The CG TET Exam 2022 is scheduled to be held on 18 September. Furthermore, the exam will be conducted in two shifts. The first shift will be from 9:30 am to 12:15 pm. The second shift is scheduled for the afternoon from 2 pm to 4:45 pm.
Steps to Download the CG TET Admit Card 2022
Candidates who have applied for the CG TET 2022 can follow the steps below to download the CG TET 2022 Admit Card :
- Firstly, visit the official website of the CG Vyapam at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
- Now, click on the “Admit Card” tab available on the homepage
- Then, click on any of the one ” CG TET Admit Card 2022 ” links available
- Finally, enter Registration number and date of birth to view and download the CG TET Exam 2022 Hall Ticket
CG Vyapam or Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) has issued three links to download the CG TET Admit Card to avoid any technical discrepancy. Candidates must note that it is mandatory to carry the official CG TET Admit Card 2022 to the exam center.
CG TET 2022 Selection Process:
The CG TET 2022 qualified candidates will be eligible to apply for the upper or lower primary teacher position at any government/private school across the state of Chhattisgarh. However, the respective school authorities will make the final selection of the candidates. The minimum marks required to qualify for the CG TET Exam 2022 are different for different categories. Candidates can check the qualifying marks required for candidates belonging to different categories below:
- General category candidates: 60%
- SC/ST category candidates: 40%
- OBC category candidates: 50%
- Person with special needs: 50%
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.