CG TET 2022 Application form deadline extended till September 10 – Direct link to apply. (image credits: pexels.com)
CG TET 2022 Application Form: Authorities from the Chhattisgarh Professional Exam Board (CGPEB), aka CG Vyapam, have extended the CG TET 2022 application form deadline to 10 September. However, the online application window for the Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test was from 23 August to 6 September earlier. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates who have not yet filled out the CG TET 2022 application form can now do so at the official website.
Candidates should know that the decision to shift the deadline for CG TET application form 2022 came after a recent Supreme Court judgement. According to the apex court’s decision, all candidates studying the Teacher Training Course (TTC) can also write the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). However, the admit card will get issued on 12 September, and the test will take place on 18 September, as scheduled before.
Step-By-Step Process to Fill the CG TET 2022 Application Form
Candidates must follow the guidelines below for filling out the CG TET Application Form 2022
- First, go to the official website at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- Next, click the ‘Online Applications Tab’ followed by the live link for ‘TET22-2022’.
- Now, after clicking on the ‘Online Application Form-2022’ link, click on the CG TET paper of your choice. Read all instructions carefully.
- Then, fill in all accurate and valid details in the form and upload scanned documents in their prescribed format.
- After the step above, select the exam city of your preference, accept the declaration, and click “Submit”.
- Finally, download and print the CG TET 2022 application form for your reference.