"IIT Bombay will probably release the CEED Application Form 2023 on Oct 5. Students who wish to pursue a masters in Design must apply before Nov 11."
CEED Application Form 2023: The Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) application forms will release on Oct 5. IIT Bombay, the exam-conducting body, confirms that the Design course’s registrations will continue for over a month. Therefore, students will have ample time to submit their applications. More importantly, the admission test is for Postgraduate and PhD courses. Besides, the CEED Application Form 2023 submission deadline is Nov 11, 2022. Those interested must continue reading to learn more about the application procedure.
Steps to Complete Submitting Your CEED Application Form 2023
Aspirants must follow the instructions to complete filling out and submitting their CEED 2023 application forms.
- First, you must go to – ceedapp.iitb.ac.in, the official CEED registration website.
- Next, access the application form.
- Then, the server will redirect you to a new web portal.
- Subsequently, enter your registered credentials to log in to the portal.
- Once logged in, you can access the CEED Application Form 2023.
- Fill in the form with your academic details, personal information, and contact details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Proceed to pay the online application fee.
- Lastly, submit the form to register your application.
Note: Those who have not registered must create a user profile from the IIT Bombay’s CEED registration external site.
Furthermore, interested candidates must submit their CEED 2023 applications by Nov 11. Nonetheless, IIT Bombay provides students an additional seven days to submit their CEED Application Form 2023, i.e., Nov 18. Albeit levying an additional surcharge of ₹ 500 with the application fee.
For more details, students must check the latest notifications on the CEED website and that of IIT Bombay.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.