"The Industrial Design Centre (IDC) at IIT Bombay has activated the portal for students to access the CEED & UCEED Application Form 2023. Submission deadline Oct 21."
CEED & UCEED Application Form 2023: IIT Bombay's school of Industrial Design Centre (IDC) conducts the CEED & UCEED for candidates aspiring careers in Design. The application forms for both entrance exams are now available online. Moreover, the Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) is for postgraduate admissions, i.e., M.Des. Besides, the Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) is for B.Des. The exam is on Jan 22, 2023. Albeit, the deadline to submit the CEED & UCEED Application Form 2023 is Oct 21, 2022. Therefore, those interested in pursuing the design-based curriculum must apply for the admission test soon. Continue reading to access the direct link to the UCEED & CEED registration portals.
Also Read: UCEED & CEED 2023 Eligibility Criteria
CEED & UCEED Application Form 2023: Steps to Apply for the Exams
Students must follow the steps below to complete their registrations for UCEED 2023 or CEED 2023.
- First and foremost, students must create a user profile on the UCEED or CEED web registration portal.
- Once logged in to the portal, you can access the CEED & UCEED Application Form 2023.
- Enter your personal, academic, and contact details on the form.
- Then, upload the required documents in the format prescribed.
- Subsequently, pay the CEED or UCEED 2023 application fee.
- Finally, submit your application. Further save and print it out future purposes.
Click Here to access the UCEED 2023 Registration Portal.
Click Here to access the CEED 2023 Registration Portal.
Furthermore, the exam admit cards will be available for download after Jan 13, 2023. Be that as it may, students must check the online notices from IITBIDC for important updates.
In conclusion, students seeking clarifications concerning the CEED & UCEED Application Form 2023 submission, can reach out to the authorities. To reach out to the respective authorities, check the contact information on their websites.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.