"IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Bombay officials have officially published the examination schedule for the CEED 2022 online."
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Bombay has officially published the examination schedule for the CEED 2022 online. Applications for the entrance test will be available on the official website, ceed.iitb.ac.in, from 9 September 2021. Afterwards, officials will release the examination hall ticket on 8 January 2022. This year, the institute will not be sending physical admit cards to candidates by post due to COVID-19 concerns. Thus, candidates must obtain their hall tickets through the provided online facility after publication.
The Common Entrance Examination for Design is a national-level entrance assessment overseen by IIT Bombay. The exam aims to facilitate admissions to MDes programme admissions offered by affiliated colleges across the nation. Hence, Master’s of Design aspirants can start the application process for the entrance examination from 9 September 2021. The exam will take place in an offline testing mode on 23 January 2022.
Steps to Register for CEED 2022
Registration forms for the Common Entrance Examination for Design 2022 will be available online from 9 September. Hence, potential applicants can follow the instructions given below to apply for the exam.
- Go to the official website – ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Then, click on the “Registration Portal” button available on the home page after activation.
- Register by providing basic candidate details such as full name, email address, and mobile number.
- Then, fill out the examination application form with the required academic, communication, and personal information.
- Upload the necessary documents within the prescribed formatting guidelines.
- Then, complete the CEED application fee payment process through online means.
- Finally, submit the application form and download the confirmation page for future reference.