"CEE, Kerala started the KEAM 2022 application correction facility yesterday, May 30. Check details and make your corrections before June 10."
CEE Kerala started the KEAM 2022 application correction window yesterday, May 30. The authorities have suggested that the candidates make the required corrections in the details they have filled in their application forms. As per the official notification, the candidates who have filled out the application form and submitted it to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations to get admission in Kerala Pharmacy/ Medical / Engineering and Architecture courses can verify their Name, Signature, and Photograph at cee.kerala.gov.in. Candidates can make necessary corrections or rectify the deficiencies like photo, name, signature, etc., till June 10. The authorities have issued all the who have any defect in their Signature or Name a memo. Please read the article to know about steps to resolve deficiencies in their KEAM application form.
Steps to Resolve Deficiencies In the KEAM 2022 Application Form
Mentioned below are the steps to resolve deficiencies in your application form:
- Visit the official website of KEAM 2022 – cee.kerala.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the candidate login.
- Enter your application number, password, and access code to log into your account.
- The memo details will appear on the page.
- Click on memo details issued by authorities and make corrections as per the specifications.
- Finally, verify the form and submit it.
Furthermore, candidates who have completed the KEAM 2022 application correction will get their admit cards soon. The authorities will not provide hall tickets to those who fail to make corrections in their application forms.