CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will close the application forms for Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 today, Nov 30. Candidates who have to renew their scholarships for class 10 awarded in 2021 must also do so by today. Earlier, the CBSE had extended the last date to apply to Nov 30 from Nov 14. Further, the respective schools of the candidates will verify the application forms by Dec 12.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the student must have passed Class X in 2022 from CBSE and must be studying in Class XI from the CBSE affiliated Schools. The student must be the only child of their parents and must have scored 60 percent marks in their CBSE class 10 exam. Students who qualify the eligibility criteria can apply for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 by visiting the official website: cbse.gov.in
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022: Application Process
Candidates must follow the steps given below to complete the application process for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022:
- Go to the CBSE official website: cbse.gov.in
- Then click on the link for the main website
- Then scroll down and click on the tab for scholarships
- On the next page, locate the 'Apply Online' link for the 'Single Girl Child Scholarship - 2022 (Fresh Application)'
- Then click on 'SGC-X - Fresh Application' or 'SGC-X - Renewal', whichever is applicable
- Enter the roll number and date of birth
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Submit the application form and take a printout
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.