"According to the latest CBSE Notification 2022 on CSSS Applications, the Board has reaffirmed that 31 October is the application due date for the scheme."
CBSE Notification 2022: Central Board of Secondary Education published an online circular yesterday, 5 September, regarding the Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship (CSSS). The notification states the applications for the Scholarship scheme are open, and the due date to apply for it is 31 October 2022. In addition, the CSSS 2022 applications are for five groups of students. These include:
- Fresh Applicants for 2022,
- First Renewal Applications for the batch of 2021,
- Second Renewal Applications for the batch of 2020,
- Third Renewal Applications for the batch of 2019, &
- Fourth Renewal Applications for the batch of 2021
Furthermore, students can find the direct link to the latest CBSE Notification 2022 below.
CBSE Notification 2022: Guide to Complete the CSSS Applications
Follow the steps below to complete your CSSS 2022 application.
- First and foremost, you must visit the official National Scholarship Portal, scholarships.gov.in.
- Next, access the relevant application link. Click on – fresh application or renewal application.
- Fresh applicants must register on the portal first and then proceed to fill in the application form.
- Applicants applying for renewal must enter their updated information.
- After submitting the CSSS application form, upload the required documents.
- Then pay the online application fee.
- Last but not least, the server will register your application.
Click Here to access the latest CBSE Notification 2022.
Albeit, students must note that 31 October is the due date to apply for the CSSS 2022.
More importantly, this Scholarship Scheme is for college & university students or those who will commence their degree programs.
Students must visit the official website mentioned-above for regular updates.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.