"The authorities have released the CBSE 10th, 12th Compartment Exam 2022 Admit Card. Students can check how to download their cards here."
CBSE compartment admit card 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education has released students’ supplementary exams’ admit cards. Those who did not pass the Board Exams have another opportunity to clear them. Be that as it may, the exam admit cards are mandatory for students to carry to the centre. Furthermore, invigilators will not allow students to enter the venue or write the exam without the admit card. Continue reading to check the prescribed admit card download procedure.
Steps to Download the CBSE Compartment Admit Card 2022
Applicants registered for the exams must adhere to the procedure below to download their CBSE compartment admit card 2022.
- Firstly, visit either of the authorised websites – cbse.gov.in, or parikshasangam.cbse.gov.in.
- Once you enter the webpage, click on the ‘Schools’ tab, followed by the ‘Pre-Exam Activities’ tab.
- Then you will find the ‘Admit Card & Centre Material for Compartment Exam’ tab; click on it.
- The system will redirect you to the login page.
- Enter your ID, Password, and Security Pin to log in to the portal.
- Finally, your admit card will be on your screen. Download it and take a printout.
Additional Information for CBSE compartment admit card 2022
The CBSE 10th and 12th Compartment exams’ admit card available is for regular applicants only. Nonetheless, the authorities will release the private students’ admit cards soon. In addition, the school authorities can only download the admit cards. As a result, students must collect their cards from their respective school administration.
Furthermore, the class 10 exams are between August 23 – 29. On the other hand, the authorities will only hold the class 12 exams on August 23. Albeit, the syllabus for both classes will be in accordance with the term 2 syllabi. Therefore, students must prepare accordingly. Lastly, note that the Board will conduct the offline exam at various centres across India.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.