CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) officials have published results for this year’s class 12 compartment and private student exams. Due to COVID-19 concerns, the results will be available entirely online. Therefore, registered candidates can check their scores on the official website, cbse.nic.in, and the alternate website, cbseresults.nic.in. To do so, applicants must first log into the website portal using their examination roll number and school number.
Earlier this year, the board had cancelled examinations for regular students. However, compartment and open school assessments continued as planned due to the low volume of candidates. Recently, there has been a push on social media from students demanding results in time for college admissions. The board has duly released candidate scorecards earlier than the planned date of 30 September.
Notably, CBSE officials utilised blockchain technology to secure digital academic documentation for students. The “Academic (BlockChain) Documents” system, or ABCD, will contain all the virtual certificates necessary for further admissions procedures. Applicants who wish to view their documents can log into the portal by providing information such as their full name, roll number, DOB, examination type, and year.
Steps to Check CBSE Class 12 Compartment and Private Results
Scorecards for open school and compartment students are now available online. Therefore, candidates can refer to the given steps to view their results.
- Go to the official website – cbse.nic.in
- Then, select the “Results” tab available on the home page.
- Afterwards, scroll down and click on the “Senior School Certificate Compartment Examination (Class XII) Results 2021” link.
- The website will then display a login page.
- Log in to the portal using credentials such as roll number and school code.
- The results will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, save the candidate’s mark sheets for future use.