"CBSE 12th Term-1 results 2022 out on Saturday 19th March 2022, as informed by CBSE spokesperson Rama Sharma."
CBSE released class 12 term-I results on Saturday 19th March 2022, as informed by CBSE spokesperson Rama Sharma. However, it won’t be directly accessible to the students. Only teachers and principals have the right to access it through the SHIKSHA portal.
The board is officially calling it performance and not results. It is because the second would comprise an overall calculation of both term-I and term-II scores. With term-I performance being released, the board wants the schools to have a fair idea of how their students performed and how they can be better prepared for term-II.
How to Check the Results
The students must contact their respective schools for their results. CBSE will not release the scores online on their official website.
Many schools have not yet received results on their login IDs. This seems like a technical server-related issue that happened with the results of CBSE class 10.
- Only theory performance shared with the schools. Information such as practicals/projects/internal assessments are already there with the schools.
- Those who could not appear for the examination due to Covid-19 or participating in sports/olympiads, etc., their performance will be assessed based on term-II examinations.
- The weightage of term-I and Term-II will take place during the declaration of Term-II results. And simultaneously, the final performance will be calculated.
- Online Dispute Redressal Mechanism for Term-I Examinations is available till the end of the month i.e. 31.03.2022. In this period, students can address their grievances to the schools which in turn can send a combined of the students to the board. However, these disputes will be verified after the declaration of the term-II examination.
- In the case of the Patrachar Vidyalaya/Private Candidates, the students will appear only for the term-II examination, and their marks in practical and theory will be provided on a pro-rata basis.
- The overall result of class 12 declaration will take place after the term-II examination. The categorisation of the students under Essential Repeat/Compartment/Pass category, etc. will begin only after that.