"After the announcement of the results today, July 22, students who are unsatisfied can apply for CBSE 10 & 12 Results Revaluation 2022."
CBSE 10 & 12 Results Revaluation 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) published the final CBSE 2022 results today, July 22. Students were eagerly awaiting the CBSE results. Furthermore, the pass percentage for both classes, 10 & 12, was higher than 90%. As a result, most students must be happy with their performance. Be that as it may, if students are unsatisfied with their marks, they can apply for re-evaluation. Continue reading further to learn how to send your answer scripts for revaluation.
CBSE 10 & 12 Results Revaluation 2022: Steps to Apply for Rechecking Papers
According to the information available, out of 20,93,978 students, 19,76,668 passed. However, those who wish to re-evaluate their papers must follow the procedure below.
- First, students must visit the website – cbse.gov.in.
- Next, click on the link – School Request Submission for Resolution.
- Then click on – School Login.
- The server will redirect you to a new page. Enter your credentials and log in.
- Once you log in, you can access the link to request for revaluation.
- Finally, submit the request for revaluation and wait for the authorities to respond.
In addition, students can reach out to their school to seek any clarifications.
Also Check: CBSE 12th Result 2022 Roll Number Finder
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.