CAT Answer Key 2022: IIM Bangalore will close the CAT answer key 2022 objection window tomorrow, Dec 4. Candidates can raise objections online by visiting the official IIM Bangalore CAT website- iimcat.ac.in
Candidates raising objections against the CAT 2022 answer key must pay the objection fee of INR 1200 per question along with the supporting documents as proof. The objection window will close on Dec 4 (5 PM).
How to Raise Objection Against CAT Answer Key 2022?
Follow the below-given steps to raise objection against CAT answer key 2022.
- Visit the official website of IIM CAT- iimcat.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the “Candidate login” tab.
- Enter the required login credentials.
- Click on the link for 'Objection Form'.
- Choose the Question number, section, and type of objection.
- Enter any remarks if needed (up to 500 words allowed)
- Pay INR 1200 per question. Candidates must note that Bank service charges and GST will also be applied.
- Submit the CAT answer key 2022 objection form.
- Download and save the objection form for future reference.
IIM Bangalore released the CAT 2022 answer key in the form of a CAT response sheet on Dec 1. The exam authority is expected to announce the CAT result 2022 during the second week of Jan 2023.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.