"CAT 2022 registration begins tomorrow i.e., 3 August 2022. Check here to know the steps to fill out the application form for CAT 2022."
CAT 2022 Registration: The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore is conducting the CAT 2022 exam. IIM Bangalore is going to begin the CAT 2022 registration process tomorrow i.e., 3 August 2022 at 10 AM. The CAT 2022 Notification was released on August 01. They will release the registration form online mode. All eligible candidates can visit the official CAT website and fill out the form. The IIM will close the registration portal on 14 September 2022 at 5 PM. They are going to hold the CAT exam on 27 November 2022.
Steps to Fill IIM CAT Registration (Begins Tomorrow) Form
Candidates can follow the given steps to fill out the registration form for CAT.
- Candidates first need to visit the official website of CAT – iimcat.ac.in
- Next, click on the “New Candidate Registration Link” on the official website.
- After that, candidates need to carefully fill out the registration form. They need to provide the necessary details like email address, name of the candidate, phone number etc in the required fields.
- Next they need to click on the the “Generate OTP” button.
- Afterwards, candidates need to enter the application form by providing login credentials.
- They should very carefully fill out the CAT 2022 application form.
- Next, they need to provide the details of their academic qualifications, work experience details and personal communication details in the CAT form.
- Lastly, to complete the application form they need to give the application fees.
- After submission, the candidate can take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates and Events for CAT Registration
|Start Date of CAT Registration 2022||3 August 2022 at 10 AM|
|Last Date of CAT Application form 2022||14 September 2022 at 5 PM|
|Exam Date of CAT 2022||27 November 2022|
Important Points to Note Before Filling the CAT 2022 Registration Form
Candidates should carefully take notes of the following things before filling out the form.
- All candidates should use a valid phone number and ID. This will be vital for future use.
- Candidates must use a recent passport size photograph in formal dress. The photo should be taken against a white background.
- They should carefully check the file size of the scanned photograph and signature.
- All candidates should remember to click “Save and Continue” after completing each section of the CAT application form 2022.
- The candidate can edit the application form until the application fees are paid. After the payment of the application fee, candidates cannot make any changes.
- They should carefully cross check all the information in the application form before submitting it.
Application Fees for CAT Exam 2022
All general category candidates for CAT 2022 need to pay Rs. 2300/-. SC/ST/PwD candidates need to pay Rs. 1150/-.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.