"CAT Aspirants for 2022 can start registering for the exam starting today. The CAT 2022 registration portal will open on 3 August at 10 AM."
CAT 2022 Registration: CAT Aspirants for 2022 can start registering for the exam today. The CAT Application Form Registration portal will open on 3 August at 10 AM. The portal will close on 14 September at 5 PM. Afterwards, the admit card will release on 27 October. Subsequently, the exam day for CAT 2022 will be 27 November.
The Common Admission Test (CAT) is an exam through which candidates can secure seats in graduate management programs. The test consists of three phases: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Ability. The participating institutes are primarily the Indian Institute of Management (IIMs).
Steps in CAT Application Form Registration
Candidates who fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria can follow these steps to apply for CAT 2022:
- First, visit the official website: iimcat.ac.in.
- Once on the homepage, click the button to register for CAT 2022.
- Then enter the required details for registration carefully, and submit.
- Use the username and password received via email to log in.
- Then the application form has to be filled out.
- Now, upload the required documents, which include passport size photo, signature, education and caste certificates etc.
- Pay the application fee. The general category candidates’ application fees are INR 2,300 and INR 1,150 for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Finally, submit and take a printout of the application for future use.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.