"CAT 2022 application form submission date has been extended for a week. Pay the registeration fee carefully, no scope for modification."
CAT 2022 Application Form: The registration process for the application form has been extended by a week. Candidates are required to furnish basic details to register for CAT 2022. CAT 2022 Application Form fee for
the examination is INR 2,300 for Unreserved category students; in comparison, it is INR 1,150 for Reserved category students. Without fee payment, the application form will not get submitted. Thus, Candidates must make sure that the fee payment is successful before logging out of the dashboard on their screens.
How to Fill the CAT 2022 Application Form
Adhere to the steps below to know how to fill CAT registration form for 2022.
- Firstly, visit the official website
- Then, click on ‘New Registration.’
- Now, apply for the CAT with basic details
- Once done, verify OTP shared on the phone to authenticate registration
- Carefully fill out personal and academic information in the CAT 2022 Application Form.
- Afterward, upload passport size photo and scanned signature
- Finally, select CAT test cities, IIM campuses, and courses
- Lastly, pay fees via the preferred online mode of payment.
- Don’t forget to download the application and take a printout.
Note: Candidates must fill out the form carefully, as the CAT fee is non-refundable. Incomplete CAT 2022 Registration with errors will be directly rejected.
Earlier, CAT 2022 Application Form’s last date was September 14. The later date to apply for the CAT 2022 is September 21. Once the CAT Application Form 2022 closes, the form correction window will be open for three to four days. Candidates who wish to update any information or edit information such as test city, photo, and signature can do the needful in this duration. No other data will be editable. Regularly check the official website for more updates on the same.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.