"Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad, will publish a provisional answer key for the CAT 2021 online today, 8 December."
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad will publish a provisional answer key for the CAT 2021 today, 8 December. Hence, aspirants can go to the official website, iimcat.ac.in, to calculate their scores. The initial answer key will be available in three different PDFs for slot 1, slot 2, and slot 3. Authorities will also release candidate response sheets on the website’s exam portal. Previously, testing boards conducted the Common Admission Test (CAT) on 28 November 2021. Additionally, candidates can challenge the provisional answer key in case of any discrepancies by 11 December 2021.
Steps to Download the CAT 2021 Provisional Answer Key
IIM will release the CAT 2021 initial answer key on the website today. Hence, participants can follow the steps given below to download the answer key and response sheets.
- Visit the official website – iimcat.ac.in
- Then, click on the “Login” tab on the homepage.
- Afterwards, enter your valid CAT registration ID and password.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- Afterwards, select the “Candidate Response” link.
- The candidate’s response paper and preliminary answer key will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download and save the answer key and response sheet for further usage.
IIM Ahmedabad will start the CAT answer key challenge window today, 8 December. Applicants will get a chance to challenge the provisional answer key by completing the online application form by 11 December. In addition, candidates should upload a document supporting their claim as the CAT exam authority will online consider objections filed with evidence. The challenge fee for the CAT answer key is INR 1200 per question. Additionally, fees will only be refunded to candidates with valid objections.