"The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad, will conclude the application process for the CAT 2021 entrance exam today."
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad, will conclude the application process for the CAT 2021 entrance exam today, 15 September. Therefore, students who wish to appear for the Common Admission Test 2021 can apply online at the official website iimcat.ac.in until 5 PM. However, candidates should first go through the basic eligibility criteria before applying for the IIM CAT exam. IIM Ahmedabad will conduct the CAT exam in an online testing mode for three sessions on 28 November 2021.
Steps to Fill out the CAT 2021 Application Form
The Indian Institute of Management has released the Common Admission Test application forms online. Thus, interested and eligible candidates can fill out their registration form by performing the given steps.
- Visit iimcat.ac.in, the official website.
- Select the “Register” tab available on the home page.
- A new tab will appear displaying a registration portal.
- Then, register by providing basic details such as your name, email address, and phone number in the given fields.
- After successful registration, log in using your application form number and password/date of birth.
- Then upload all the documents needed for CAT registration.
- Then, select up to six preferred exam centres.
- Finally, pay the registration fees in online mode using any payment gateway.
Documents Required for CAT Registration
Candidates should have the following list of documents required to fill out the application form for the Common Admission Test 2021.
- Personal and academic details
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- Valid mobile number and email address
- Work experience certificate (if any)
- Caste certificate
- Payment details