"Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad will close CAT 2021 provisional answer key objection window tomorrow, 11 December."
IIM Ahmedabad will close the objection window for CAT 2021 provisional answer key tomorrow, 11 December. Earlier, officials released the initial answer key on 8 December. Applicants who have found any incorrect answer or discrepancy in the answer key can challenge it by visiting the official website iimcat.ac.in. Eligible candidates can view and challenge the answer key before the deadline, and they can raise any number of objections. However, applicants should check thoroughly before submitting the objection form since no changes can be made to the objections raised once the form is submitted. Additionally, the CAT objection fee is INR 1200.
Steps to Challenge CAT 2021 Answer Key
Officials will close the Common Entrance Test provisional answer key objection portal tomorrow. Hence, candidates should follow these steps to raise objections against the CAT 2021 initial answer key.
- Go to the CAT’s official website – iimcat.ac.in.
- Then, click on the “Registered Candidate Login” link available on the webpage.
- A new window will appear on the screen.
- Then, enter details such as your user ID and password.
- Afterwards, click on the “Objection Form” tab available on the screen that has your details.
- Then, choose the type of objection you have on the specific question numbers. You will also have the option to add your remarks.
- Afterwards, pay the CAT 2021 objection fee via online portals.
- Finally, submit your response.