"IIM (Indian Institute of Management) Ahmedabad officials plan to publish admit cards for the CAT 2021 online on 27 October 2021."
IIM (Indian Institute of Management) Ahmedabad plans to publish admit cards for the CAT 2021 on 27 October 2021. Hence, registered candidates can download their hall tickets online after release on the official website, iimcat.ac.in. To do so, applicants must log in to the website’s candidate portal using their registered login credentials. The hall ticket will contain important candidate information such as full name, DOB, application number, category, PwD status, and photograph. Additionally, the admit card will mention the CAT 2021 examination date, timing, and test centre location.
Steps to Download CAT 2021 Admit Card
Hall tickets for the Common Admission Test 2021 will be available online from 27 October 2021. Therefore, candidates can refer to the instructions mentioned below to access their admit cards.
- Go to the official website – iimcat.ac.in
- Then, click on the “Registered Candidate Login” link available on the home page.
- The website will then display a new tab containing a login portal.
- Log in with registered credentials such as user ID and password.
- Click on the admit card link available after release on the candidate dashboard.
- The admit card will then automatically upload onto your computer as a PDF.
- Verify the stated details and take multiple printouts of the hall ticket.
Officials will conduct the Common Admission Test in an offline computer-based testing mode on 28 November 2021. Participants must have a physical copy of their hall ticket and ID proof on hand while appearing for the assessment. The exam will assess VARC (Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension), QA (Quantitative Aptitude), and DILR (Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning).