"Calicut University authorities have opened an application facility for the 2021 undergraduate admissions process on their official website."
Calicut University authorities have opened an online application facility for the 2021 undergraduate admissions process. Thus, candidates can apply for UG courses up to 16 August 2021 on the official website, admission.uoc.ac.in. Calicut University is a state-level institution with more than 73000 seats available for undergraduate programmes.
Applicants should note that admissions have only started for programmes without entrance tests. Thus, the previously-mentioned courses with entrance examinations will release individual applications later on due to COVID-19 restrictions. Additionally, autonomous colleges affiliated with CU have not started the admissions process for their courses.
Steps to Apply for Calicut University UG Admissions 2021
The CU 2021 admissions facility is now available online. Hence, interested and eligible candidates can follow the detailed instructions provided below to register for CU undergraduate programmes.
- Go to the official website.
- Then, select the “UG Admission 2021-Apply Now” link on the homepage.
- The website will then redirect to another page.
- Then, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill out the application form with basic academic, personal, and communication details. These details include Aadhar number, board examination information, etc.
- Then, pay the specified application fee through online means.
- Verify the registration details and then submit the application form.
- Finally, save the submission confirmation page for further reference.
In addition, there will be no application correction facility for Calicut University UG admissions. Therefore, students should go through their applications thoroughly prior to submission.