"Authorities from the Bihar Public Service Commission have released the BPSC 2022 admit card for Lecturer Written (Objective) examination."
BPSC 2022 Admit Card: Authorities from the Bihar Public Service Commission have released the BPSC 2022 admit card for Lecturer Written (Objective) examination. The exam will take place on 27 September from 12 PM – 2 PM. Furthermore, the exam will take place against Advertisement Numbers 21/2022, 39/2020, 40/2020, 43/2020, 45/2020, and 61/2020.
Through the BPSC 2022 admit card, candidates can check important information such as their exam venue, date, and time. Furthermore, candidates can verify other information, such as their registration number, roll number, and important exam instructions. Moreover, applicants should also verify their details on the admit card. However, they should contact the helpdesk immediately if they find any errors.
Step-By-Step Procedure to Download the BPSC 2022 Admit Card
Candidates should check the instructions below to download the BPSC admit card 2022
- First, visit the official website at onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in.
- Then, log in to the candidate portal using your registered username and password created at the time of registration.
- In the next step, click on the live link for the admit card on the homepage.
- Next, the BPSC 2022 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download and print the admit card for future reference.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.