BMAT 2023 Registration: The Bharati Vidyapeeth has started accepting applications for the BMAT 2023 exam. The BMAT 2023 application window opened on Jan 24, 2023. Candidates can fill out the BMAT 2023 registration form by registering themselves on the official website of Bharatiya Vidyapeeth. Candidates have to pay an application fee of INR 2,000. The last date for BMAT registration 2023 is Mar 30, 2023. The BMAT 2023 exam is scheduled for Apr 04, 2023. The BMAT 2023 result will be announced by the end of Apr 2023 (tentative).
Bharati Vidyapeeth Management Aptitude Test (BMAT) is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the university for taking admission to MBA and MHA courses offered by the university and colleges affiliated with the university. BMAT is a computer-based MCQ exam with a duration of 150 minutes.
Step-by-Step Process for BMAT 2023 Registration
The step-by-step process for the BMAT 2023 registration is given below. Candidates can follow the steps to fill out the BMAT 2023 Application form.
- Visit the official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth- bvuniversity.edu.in
- Select the Admission 2023 tab
- Click on Apply Now tab under CET 2023
- Select BMAT 2023 and click on Click to Apply
- New candidates must register themselves by filling in their name, phone number, etc.
- Candidates have to select a unique username and password
- Candidates can now log in using their username and password
- Fill out the BMAT Application Form 2023 and upload the required documents like marks card, passport size photo, etc.
- Pay the application fee of INR 2,000 using the modes of payment given
- Candidates can download and take a printout of the application form for further uses
Bharati Vidyapeeth is yet to announce a date for admit card release. Candidates who have completed the BMAT 2023 Registration can download the admit card from the official website once released.