"BITS Pilani will close the BITSAT 2022 registration process today, May 12. Interested candidates must apply soon."
Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences (BITS) Pilani will close the BITSAT 2022 registration process today, May 12. Interested candidates should complete and submit the BITSAT 2022 registration form as soon as possible. The link to fill BITSAT 2022 application form is available on the official website.
Candidates who wish to enrol in a B.Tech programme at BITS Pilani or one of their other campuses should submit only one application form 2022. However, before applying, candidates must ensure that they meet the BITSAT qualifying requirements.
Steps to Fill BITSAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates must follow the below steps to complete BITS 2022 registration.
- Go to the BITS official website – bitsadmission.com.
- Tap on the BITSAT registration link and fill out all the required details.
- Now, open the application portal to enter a few essential details such as educational qualification, address, exam centre preference, and so on.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature as per the guidelines.
- Candidates must pay the BITSAT application fee in online mode and thereby, complete the registration process.
- Crosscheck and submit the application form.
- Candidates must save and take a printout of the form incase of any future references.
The BITSAT exam dates 2022 have been announced on the official website for both slots 1 and 2. Phase 1 of the BITSAT 2022 exam will be held from July 2 to 9, while Phase 2 will be held from August 3 to 7.