"BITs Pilani has released the results of the BITSAT 2021 exam in the form of a scorecard online on the official website - bitsadmission.com."
BITS Pilani has announced the results for BITSAT 2021 in the form of a scorecard. Those who have appeared for BITSAT can now check their results by visiting the official website – bitsadmission.com. Candidates can check their score right after completing the BITSAT with respect to the number of correct and incorrect answers. A complete analysis will also be available on the BITSAT scorecard. Additionally, candidates must note that the BITSAT Conduct Committee will release the resulting iterations for each round of counselling.
Birla Institute of Technology (BITS) conducts the Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission (BITSAT), an entrance exam for admission to the various courses available in their different campuses at Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad, and Dubai. The conducting authority conducts the exam online. Aspiring candidates must meet the eligibility criteria to apply for BITSAT.
How to Download BITSAT 2021 Results/Scorecard?
Follow the steps below to download the results/scorecard for BITSAT 2021:
- First, visit the official website of BITSAT 2021 – bitsadmission.com.
- Then, a notification displaying “BITSAT-2021 Scores” will appear.
- Next, click on the text that says “Click Here”.
- Further, you will be redirected to the “Candidate marks report, BITSAT-2021” page.
- After that, you will have to enter the application number, password, and the given captcha.
- Once you enter the details mentioned earlier, click on proceed. The screen will display the BITSAT 2021 scorecard.
Tie-Breaking Rules for Results
If there comes any situation where two candidates are found to score the same marks, then there will be a few steps that the BITSAT conducting authority will follow. The list of tie-breaking rules are as follows:
- To resolve the tie between any two candidates with the same marks, the candidate with higher marks in Mathematics/ Biology will get the preference.
- If the tie situation still prevails, the candidate with higher marks in Physics will get the better rank.
- Further, if the tie situation still persists, then the candidate with higher marks in Chemistry gets the better rank.