"The BIMTECH Admission 2023 procedure has commenced. Candidates must check the application procedure and eligibility criteria here & apply now."
BIMTECH Admission 2023: The Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) has started accepting applications for its Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) curriculum. Candidates interested in pursuing the PGDM course at this elite institute in Noida must fill out their BIMTECH Exam 2023 Application Form before the due date. Furthermore, continue reading for more details on the BIMTECH Admission 2023.
BIMTECH Admission 2023: Steps to Fill Out the BIMTECH 2023 Application Form
Students must follow the steps below to complete the BIMTECH 2023 application.
- Firstly, you must visit the official BIMTECH website at bimtech.ac.in.
- Subsequently, click on the Apply Now tab on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Next, the server will redirect you to a new web page which contains the BIMTECH 2023 Application Form.
- Fill out the form with the details and proceed to pay ₹ 2000 as the BIMTECH 2023 application fee.
- Then upload the required documents in the format prescribed.
- After uploading the documents, the candidates must appear for the round of personal interviews.
- Later, the authorities will upload the provisional BIMTECH Admission 2023 List to their website.
- Lastly, students must check the list, and if their names are on it, they must report to the campus for verification of documents.
Note: Only after the verification of documents will the authorities release the final BIMTECH 2023 Admission List.
BIMTECH 2023 Admissions: Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the BIMTECH Admission 2023, aspirants must first check the BIMTECH PGDM eligibility criteria. Although you can find the detailed criteria on the official BIMTECH website, you must adhere to the following:
- To apply for the PGDM program at the institute, you must clear your classes 10 & 12 with an aggregate of over 50%.
- Your graduation marksheet must also denote that you have cleared all subjects with a minimum of 50%.
- Applicants appearing for the final year graduation exams must upload the relevant documents as and when possible. Their admission till then would be provisional.
Candidates must visit the official website mentioned above for regular updates besides the BIMTECH Admission 2023.
Also Read: NMAT 2022 Applications Close on Oct 10
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.