"The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has extended the last date for Bihar UGEAC 2021 registration."
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has extended the last date for Bihar UGEAC 2021 registration until 16 November. Previously, the last date to fill out the application form was 2 November. Therefore, interested and eligible aspirants can visit the official website, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in to submit their application forms. The registration process consists of various steps such as portal registration, filling out details, uploading documents, fee payment, and more.
Steps to Fill Bihar UGEAC 2021 Application Form
BCECEB has extended the deadline for the application form. Hence, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the application form.
- Visit the official website – bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Click on the “Bihar UGEAC 2021 online application portal” link.
- Afterwards, click on the “Apply for UGEAC” link.
- Select the “New Registration” button.
- Afterwards, enter the required details like JEE Main 2021 application number, JEE Main rank, name, date of birth and other details.
- Upload photographs and signatures in the stated format.
- Enter the necessary educational details within the application form.
- Afterwards, pay the counselling fee.
- Finally, download the part A and B application forms for future reference.
Candidates can complete the registration fee payment process online until 17 November. Afterwards, officials will prepare the UGEAC merit list based upon JEE Main 2021 scores. Candidates will then be able to check their admissions status through the online merit ranking list.