"Bihar ITICAT Seat Allotment results for Round 1 will be out tomorrow August 29, 2022, on their official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in."
Bihar ITICAT 2022: Bihar ITICAT will release the first round of seat allotment results tomorrow August 29, 2022, on their official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
As per the Bihar ITICAT 2022 exam pattern, the exam was in offline mode. Moreover, the ITICAT question paper consists of 150 questions divided into three sections- Mathematics, General Science, and GK. Also, the questions were in both English and Hindi Languages.
ITICAT 2022 is short for Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test. It is an ITI entrance exam at the state-level exam by BCECEB.
Bihar ITICAT Seat Allotment Result for Round 1
Candidates securing good ranks in the ITICAT tests can apply for the Bihar ITICAT 1st Round Counselling. In addition, candidates waiting for the Bihar ITICAT 1st Round of Seat Allotment Result 2022 can check it from 29th August 2022. However, candidates can then download their seat allotment results from 29th August 2022 to 4th September 2022.
Steps to Check Bihar ITICAT 1st Round Seat Allotment Result
Follow the steps below to check your Round 1 Seat Allotment results
- Go to the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- On the main page of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), and then search for the latest news scrolling over there
- Click on the relevant Bihar ITICAT 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2022 link
- Enter your Registration ID and Password and then submit the details
- Finally, the Bihar ITICAT 2022 First Provisional Allotment Order appears on the screen
- Download your results and proceed further for the admission process
Documents Required for BIHAR ITICAT 2022 Counselling
Documents candidates must carry during the counselling process
- 10th class Mark sheet
- BIHAR ITICAT 2022 Result
- Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admit Card of Entrance Exam
- Passport Size Photograph
- Age Certificate
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.