"The DLRS, Bihar is starting the recruitment process 2022 to fill the vacancies of Clerks, Kanoongo, Amin, and Assistant Settlement Officers."
Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022: The Directorate of Land Records and Survey, Bihar, has announced the vacancies for Clerks, Kanoongo, Amin, and Assistant Settlement Officers. The window to apply for the posts opens on Sep 27. Interested and eligible aspirants may apply for the Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022 before the stipulated deadline, Oct 21, through the official website: dlrs.bihar.gov.in.
Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
For Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022, authorities have announced the vacancy of 2506 in all the posts combined. The table below contains the details of the vacancy in each of the posts for different categories:
|Assistant Settlement Officer||41||6||24||5||3||15||2||96|
Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria for Various Posts
Candidates who are applying for the Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022 for all the posts must fulfil the following general criteria:
- Only nationals and residents of India are eligible to apply.
- For the post of Kanoongo and Amin, the lower age limit is 18 years.
- For the Assistant Settlement Officer and Clerk, the lower age limit is 21 years.
- The upper age limit in all the posts for males is 37 and for females is 40.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit may apply to the candidates belonging to reserved categories.
Additionally, candidates must also meet the educational qualifications for the respective post:
|Post||Education Qualification||Work Experience|
|Assistant Settlement Officer||BE or B.Tech in Civil Engineering Trade degree from a recognised institution by the GoI||2 Years|
|Kanoongo||Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised institution by the GoI||2 Years|
|Amin||Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised institution by the GoI||–|
|Clerk||UG or Bachelors Degree in any field or stream from a recognised institution by the GoI||–|
Bihar DLRS Recruitment: How to Apply?
Given below are the steps candidates may follow to apply for Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of the DLRS, Bihar, dlrs.bihar.gov.in.
- Then under the ‘What’s New’ Section, find the link to apply for the Recruitment of Clerks, Kanoongo, Amin, and Assistant Settlement Officers 2022 and click on it.
- The application form will open.
- Then fill in all the required details in the application form correctly. Candidates may fill the application form in English or Hindi, whichever is preferred.
- Following that, upload the scanned copies of the important documents in the specified formats and sizes.
- Make the payment of the application fee, if applicable. (Authorities are yet to announce the application fee details)
- Submit the application form and print out the filled application form for future use.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.