"The registration forms for Bihar DElEd course for the academic year 2021-23 will be available from March 28 on BSEB official website."
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has announced the registration date for Bihar D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education). According to the announcement, the registration process for the academic year 2021-23 will commence from March 28.
Candidates can register themselves online via their schools for Diploma in Elementary Education program. Most importantly, the candidate must note that the last date to register for the course is April 8, 2022.
The Bihar D.El.Ed registration form is available at the official website of the board. Students interested in enrolling in this diploma program can access the form from the website, fill it out, and submit it to the school to apply.
Furthermore, BSEB will issue a dummy registration card to candidates on April 11th. However, if there are any discrepancies in the registration cards, candidates can correct them between April 11th and 13th. The correction process will be available on the board’s official website.
Steps to Register for Bihar D.El.Ed 2021-23 Admission
- First, get the registration form from the training center or the BSEB official website – http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/
- Carefully fill in all the required details on the application form.
- When filling out the application, check your name, date of birth, caste, gender, subject, and category. Candidates must cross-check all the spellings before submitting.
- Submit to each training center or school along with the fee.
- Note: The fee for the registration of this course is Rs 400.
Helpline for Registration-Related Queries
The school board can contact these hotlines numbers 06122232074, 2232257, and 2232239 for issues related to the online registration process or payment of fees. Candidates can also visit the official BSEB website for information. You will also be notified of the latest related updates here.