"Banaras Hindu University, BHU has started the BHU RET (Research Entrance Test) 2021 online application process on the website, bhuonline.in."
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has started the BHU RET 2021 online application process on its website. The application process for the Research Entrance Test is currently underway through which candidates will be selected for the Ph.D./Vidyavaridhi/M. Phil./Integrated M. Phil. PhD. Programmes for session 2021-22. Officials are holding the BHU RET application online, and candidates can register for the same by visiting the official website bhuonline.in. Also, the deadline to apply for the application process is 15 February. Later, officials will release the admit cards on 6 March.
Steps to Apply for BHU RET 2021
Authorities have commenced the application process for BHU RET 2021 on the official website. Thus, applicants who want to register can follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website – bhuonline.in
- Afterwards, click on the apply RET 2021 link on the homepage.
- Then, click on the “Application for RET 2021” link.
- The system will redirect you to a new portal for the Research Entrance Test.
- Afterwards, click on the “Register Yourself” link and fill out the application form shown on the page.
- Then, pay the required application fee and upload the supporting documents mentioned on the website.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout for further reference.
Candidates who have completed their masters in various subjects can apply for the entrance examination. With PhD programmes available in different courses and disciplines, applicants should cross-check and verify subject-wise eligibility, paper pattern, etc.