"The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) starts today. Some of the important rules to be followed by the candidates have been listed here."
BCECE 2022 Exam: BCECE 2022 exam starts today, Jul 24, 2022. The Bihar Combined Admission Competitive Examination Board administers the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE), a state-level entrance exam (BCECEB). Candidates seeking admission to various engineering and pharmacy degrees provided by various government and private institutions across the state will take the exam.
BCECE 2022 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates who are attending the BCECE exams have to follow certain instructions while going to write their exams. Some of the important rules to be followed by the candidates have been listed below.
Do’s on the Exam Day
Candidates must follow these instructions on the BCECE exam day.
- Candidates are expected to reach the BCECE exam center at least an hour prior to the schedule of the exam.
- Aspirants must carry their BCECE 2022 admit card along with valid ID Proof such as a PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, etc.
- Candidates are expected to carefully go through the exam day guidelines and instructions given on the admit card.
- Aspirants must make sure to sign the attendance sheet on the exam day that will be provided to them by the exam invigilator.
- Candidates must take up the seats that have been allotted to them as per the application number.
- Finally, candidates are required to bring their own stationery, and authorities will not provide any.
Don’ts on the Exam Day
Applicants must make sure none of the following is followed.
- Candidates must ensure not to bring any electronics such as mobile phones, calculators, pagers, etc. into the examination hall.
- Candidates should not carry any other piece of paper apart from their BCECE 2022 admit card and ID proof.
- In addition, students must not leave the examination premises during the exam.
- Any violation of the above rules will result in disqualification of the candidature.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.