AYUSH NEET UG Counselling 2022: The Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) will close the window to register for Round 2 of AYUSH NEET Counselling 2022 at 3 PM today, Dec 5. Candidates who did not participate in round 1 or were not allotted a seat in round 1 can apply for round 2. To register for AYUSH NEET UG Counselling 2022 round 2, candidates may visit the official website: aaccc.gov.in
Moreover, the AYUSH NEET UG choice filling 2022 window for round 2 will remain open till 11:55 PM today, Dec 5. The choice locking option will be active from 3 PM to 11:55 PM today.
AYUSH NEET UG Counselling 2022: Steps to Complete Round 2 Registration Process
Following are the steps to complete the registration process for AYUSH NEET UG Counselling 2022 round 2:
- Visit the official website of the AACCC: aaccc.gov.in
- Click on the 'UG Counselling' button on the homepage
- The user will be taken to the 'Online Under Graduate Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homoeopathy courses Counselling' page
- Then click on the 'New Registration' button
- Enter the required details and finish the registration process
- Upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format
- Pay the counselling application fee
- Submit the form and take a printout of it
- Proceed to choice filling
The AYUSH NEET UG counselling is conducted for admission to Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy and AYUSH courses in medical colleges and institutions across India.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.