AYUSH NEET UG Counselling 2022: AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC) begins the counselling process for NEET UG applicants. Aspirants can apply for counselling till 3 PM on Dec 5. Moreover, the Committee is conducting the AYUSH NEET UG Counselling 2022 for the following seats: -
- 15% All India UG Quota seats of Government Institutes.
- 100% UG seats that fall under Central Universities.
- All UG seats of Banaras Hindu University (BHU).
- 50% seats of Aligarh Muslim University (AMU).
- 50% seats of NEIA&H, Shillong.
- All seats of Deemed UG Universities.
Continue reading to access the direct link to complete your AYUSH NEET UG Counselling 2022 registration process.
AYUSH NEET UG Counselling 2022 Registration Process: Steps to Apply
Candidates who wish to pursue Ayurvedic Studies for Healthcare at universities offering the course must follow the steps below to apply for counselling.
- Firstly, you must visit the direct AYUSH NEET UG Counselling online application portal at aaccc.gov.in.
- Those who have yet to register on the portal must first do so and then use the credentials to log in to the portal.
- Previously registered candidates can use their roll number and password to log in to the portal.
- Subsequently, you can access the AYUSH NEET UG counselling registration form.
- Fill out the form with the required details.
- Then, upload the required documents.
- Pay the counselling registration fee.
- Lastly, your registration will be done.
For more details on the AYUSH NEET UG Counselling 2022, check the latest updates on the official website.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.