"AUEET or Andhra Pradesh Engineering Entrance Test is all set to be conducted tomorrow, 17 July. Check the last minute preparation tips here."
Andhra University is all set to conduct the AUEET or Andhra Pradesh Engineering Entrance Test tomorrow, 17 July 2022. AUEET is an engineering entrance exam conducted by the Directorate of Admissions, Andhra Pradesh, Visakhapatnam. It helps to get prospective engineering candidates’ admission at the University College of Engineering in self-support mode for the academic year 2022-23. It provides six years of dual degree (B. Tech + M.Tech).
Authorities will conduct the exam over the duration of 90 minutes. It includes three subjects- mathematics, physics, and chemistry. The paper will consist of 100 MCQ-based questions. This year the exam will carry no negative markings.
The questions will likely be divided into three parts. Part A will consist of questions from mathematics, part B will consist of physics questions, and part C will consist of chemistry questions.
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions|
Tips for the Exam
- Candidates must manage their time wisely and keep track of their timing during the examination.
- Candidates are advised to attempt all questions as there are no negative markings.
- Be thorough with the formulas and theorems of all three subjects.
- Candidates should go through the previous year’s question papers to understand all types of questions.
- Practice mock test.
- Candidates must thoroughly review the syllabus again and ensure no subject part is left behind.
- Be ready with the required set of documents, admit cards, and stationeries well in advance to avoid any last-minute hassle.
For further information, you can visit the official website audoa.in.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.