"AUD MBA 2022 application window begins while the deadline is on April 30. Check the application procedure and admission related details."
Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD), has started the application cycle for its management programme. Students interested can apply online by visiting the university’s website. Albeit, ensure that you complete the AUD MBA 2022 Application by April 30. All applicants must appear for the entrance test May 8, 2022.
AUD MBA 2022 Application Process
The application procedure is completely online. Here are the steps you need to adhere to:
- Visit the university’s website.
- Then go to online admissions, followed by MBA Admissions.
- Next, you will come across the ‘Online Application Form’ tab.
- After clicking on the tab, candidates will have to register themselves.
- Post-registration, log in using the registered credentials.
- Fill out the application form, adding the necessary details.
- Subsequently, pay the application fee.
- Review your application details.
- Lastly, submit and keep a printout.
Also, contact the university office at [email protected] for any further queries.
For admission to the Ambedkar University for MBA, applicants will have to appear for the university’s admission test or CMAT. Once you complete the AUD MBA 2022 Application and choose to appear for the university admission test, you should prepare according to the exam contents and pattern. Additionally, mentioned below are specific details on the admission test.
- There will be 150 MCQ-type questions.
- Each correct answer will fetch an applicant four marks. However, negative marking is applicable, which means one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The exam will test a student’s Verbal Ability, Analytical Ability, and General Awareness.
- Verbal Ability – includes verbal aptitude and English Language comprehension.
- Analytical Ability – includes quantitative ability, data interpretation skills, and logical reasoning.
- General Awareness – includes knowledge of current affairs.
Furthermore, the merit list will be announced only after the personal interview (PI) round. The admission test or CMAT score holds 70% value. While the PI round holds 30%.