ATMA 2023 Exam in February: Check Eligibility Requirements Laid By AIMS
ATMA 2023 exam to be conducted in February. Application forms releasing for eligible candidates in second week of December. Applicants must have a UG degree with 50% marks.
ATMA 2023 Exam: The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) conducts the ATMA exam, an entrance exam for admissions into Management programs. Every year lakh of aspirants attempt the ATMA entrance exam. It is the doorway to MBA, PGDM, MCA and PGDBA programs at 600 and more universities. Moreover, ATMA is explicitly held online in CBT mode for 180 minutes.
For ATMA 2023 exam, AIMS will measure candidates on their analytical skills, quantitative aptitude and verbal and comprehensive skills. Successful candidates can seek admissions at top MBA colleges such as Wellingkar Mumbai, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Christ University, etc.
Eligibility Requirements for ATMA 2023 Exam
Authorities have laid down specific criteria for candidates before applying for the ATMA Exam 2023, which takes place in February.
- Candidates must be 21 years at least to take the ATMA entrance exam 2022.
- The ATMA exam 2023 is only eligible for Indian Citizens.
- All applicants must note that they must carry a UG degree with a minimum of 50% marks in any discipline from a relevant university.
- Chartered Account Professionals are also welcome to attempt the ATMA 2023 exam.
- Similarly, final-year candidates can also apply for the ATMA exam.
- However, candidates must attach their last semester's scorecard and their applications.
Selection will be based on the candidate's qualifying exam performance, ATMA 2023 exam scores, and personal interview performance. AIMS will release the application forms for the February session in the second week of December.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.
POST YOUR COMMENT