"AIMS ATMA 2022 will close its application process today. Interested candidates must register at the earliest."
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) will end the application process for ATMA 2022 today, May 22. Interested and eligible candidates can fill out the ATMA 2022 registration form by going to the official website. However, candidates must cross-check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
While submitting the AIMS ATMA 2022 application form, candidates under the General category must pay a fee of Rs 1500. However, for female candidates and ones belonging to the northeast region, the application fee is Rs 750 and Rs 1075 respectively. Apart from that, candidates must also upload all the required documents along with their photographs and signatures.
AIMS ATMA 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the below criteria before applying for AIMS ATMA 2022 examination.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution or university in any discipline.
- Candidates must have received a total of 50% in their graduation in order to be considered.
- ATMA 2022 exam is also open to those who have completed their professional courses.
- Candidates in their final year of graduation can also take the exam.
AIMS ATMA 2022: Steps To Fill ATMA 2022 Application Form
Candidates must check the below steps to fill out their application form.
- Visit the official website of AIMS – atmaaims.com
- Tap on the link “Register for ATMA.”
- Fill out all the necessary steps.
- Upload all the required documents and click on “Register for ATMA”
- Review and take a printout of the ATMA 2022 application form for future references.