"Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad has released ATIT 2022 application forms."
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE) Hyderabad has released the Admission Test for ICFAI Science and Technology (ATIT) 2022 application forms. Hence, applicants who meet the minimum eligibility criteria can visit the official website, ifheindia.org and fill out the application form. Aspirants will have to fill in all their details, such as their name, personal details, education qualification, and the fee payment. They can also fill out the application form in offline mode, and offline applications can be obtained from the institute along with the prospectus. Officials will issue admit cards to candidates who successfully submit the application form. Later, they will hold the ATIT from 13 to 25 June.
Steps to Apply for ATIT 2022
Officials have started the ATIT 2022 application window on the official website. Thus, interested applicants can follow the steps given below to fill out the registration forms.
- Visit the official website – ifheindia.org.
- Then, click on the relevant programme under the admissions section according to your convenience.
- Afterwards, log in by entering your name, email address, mobile number, and location.
- Fill out the ATIT application form by entering the details and choice of branch of engineering.
- Aspirants will also have to choose their test centre from the dropdown list.
- Afterwards, upload scanned photographs and signatures in the prescribed format.
- Add address details, academic details, language proficiency, and source of contact.
- Finally, pay the application fee and submit the form.