"The APRJC CET 2022 was conducted on June 5, 2022. Students can check the unofficial answer keys here. Results expected by June 15."
The Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test (APRJC CET) 2022 was conducted on June 5, 2022. Students who participated in the exams can check the answer key for all three papers. The sectional distribution for each paper is 1. MPC-EET: Mathematics, General English, Physical Science 2. BiPC-CGT: Biology, Physical Science, General English 3. MEC-CEC: Mathematics, Social Science, General English. Read the article to check the APRJC CET unofficial answer key and the expected date of the result declaration.
APRJC CET 2022 Unofficial Answer Key
Students can find the direct link to the unofficial answer keys here:
- Set B (V-General English) Answer Key
- Answer Key Set C English (MPC)
- Set D (V-General English) Answer Key
- Answer Key: Set D Biology
Results Tentative Announcement
The authorities have not declared any exact date to announce APRJC CET results. However, as per the previous years’ trends, students can expect APRJC CET results on June 15, 2022. The result will be released online on the official website at aprs.apcfss.in. Moreover, along with the results, authorities will also release the APRJC CET mark sheets and cutoff. Then, the authorities will shortlist the candidates based on their performance and cutoff marks. After that, the shortlisted candidates have to complete the counseling process. Then, the authorities will release the final merit list.
Steps to Check the Results
Mentioned below are the steps to check the APRJC CET result:
- Firstly, visit the APRJC CET official website aprs.apcfss.in
- Next, click on the ‘APRJC CET 2022 Result’ link on the homepage.
- Then enter the login details.
- The APRJC CET result will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download and keep a printout for future reference.