"Officials have released the APRCET application form 2022 on the official website at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. Interested candidates can apply."
APRCET Application Form 2022: Officials have released the APRCET application form 2022. Thus, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test on the official website. Moreover, per the official notification, the deadline for the RCET exam is 24 September. Moreover, the last date to apply with a late fee of INR 2000 is 5 October. On the other hand, the last date to apply with a late fee of INR 5000 is 11 October. Meanwhile, the correction window for the APRCET application form 2022 is from 10-11 October 2022.
Candidates must further note that they can download their APRCET hall ticket from 13 October, 6 PM onwards. Meanwhile, the main exam for the APRCET application form 2022 will take place from 16-19 October. While the preliminary answer key will be available from 17-20 October, the online window for raising objections will be from 19-22 October.
How to Fill Out the APRCET 2022 Application Form: Step-By-Step Process
Candidates must follow the guidelines below to fill out the APRCET 2022 application form.
- First, go to the official website at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Next, navigate the Common Entrance test tab and click on the live link for AP RCET 2022.
- Then, click on the ‘Fee Payment’ link on the newly opened page.
- Now, fill in the application with accurate and valid information.
- Next, upload all relevant documents in the prescribed format, including your signature and password.
- Finally, download and print the form for future reference.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.