"The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Vijayawada has released the AP POLYCET 2022 admit card. Find direct download link here."
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Vijayawada, has released the AP POLYCET 2022 admit card. The candidates taking the exam can download it from the official website polycetap.nic.in. Furthermore, the AP POLYCET 2022 exam will be conducted on May 29, 2022, and the expected date of the result declaration is June 10.
According to the AP POLYCET exam pattern, the exam duration will be 2 hours. In addition, the exam will consist of only one paper in the subjects of Class 10 Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry (SSC) Examination, May-2022, as prescribed by AP State Board. Also, the paper will consist of 120 multiple-choice questions, and there will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Steps to download AP POLYCET Admit Card 2022
Students must follow the steps listed below to download their admit cards:
- Visit the official website polycetap.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Print Hall Ticket’ link.
- Now, enter your Class 10th Hall ticket No/ Mobile No, 10th Passing/ Appearing Year, Captcha, and ‘Submit.’
- The AP POLYCET admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout.