"The AP POLYCET 2022 application begins today. Check all necessary details pertaining to the exam before applying."
The State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) Andhra Pradesh released the applications for AP POLYCET 2022 today, April 11, 2022. All aspirants must ensure their eligibility, provide supporting documents and pay the fee before appearing for the exam. Moreover, the exam being held on May 29 2022, will be pen-paper based, i.e., offline mode.
AP POLYCET 2022: Crucial Dates & Events
The Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is for those seeking admission into Engineering or Technological courses at aided and non aided private or public institutes in Andhra Pradesh. The application process is a simple four-step measure as given below:
- Visit polycetap.nic.in and fill out the application form.
- Upload your photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Download your admit card or hall ticket.
Here are the important dates and events enlisted for candidates to adhere to:
|April 11, 2022||Online application commences for the entrance test|
|May 18, 2022||Last day to acquire the POLYCET booklet and apply online|
|May 29, 2022||Examination day|
Candidates have been notified that before proceeding with their application, it is imperative that they check their eligibility. The following are the instructed criteria for students to qualify for the Entrance Test:
- Applicants must be Indian citizens. Moreover, they should be able to prove their residency within the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- They are required to pass their class 10 from a recognised board with a minimum of 35% in Mathematics.
- Students who passed class 10 through NIOS, APOSS, CBSE, ICSE or any other board besides the state board are required to have obtained a minimum of 35% in Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
- Students who are currently appearing for the SSC board exams are qualified to apply for the AP POLYCET 2022-23.
- There are no age restrictions. Albeit, scholarship aspirants will have to comply with the norms set by the Social Welfare (Education) Department.
- Being eligible for the exam does not ensure admission to any institute.
Important Factors to Consider:
- The website has not provided any details regarding the availability of admit cards. Therefore, students must regularly check the website for details on the matter.
- The AP POLYCET booklet does not contain the dates or schedule for the examination. However, you may access it by May 18, 2022.
For any further queries or issues regarding application and payment, students can contact the helpline numbers provided on the website.