"The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Vijayawada has extended the deadline to submit the AP POLYCET 2021 application forms."
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Vijayawada, has once again extended the deadline to submit the AP POLYCET 2021 application form. As per the revised deadline, applicants can now register to write the examination by 18 August 2021. Application forms are available on the official website – polycetap.nic.in. Authorities will conduct the state-level entrance assessment on 1 September 2021.
How to Apply for AP POLYCET 2021
To fill out the AP POLYCET application form online, applicants must perform the following instructions:
- Go to the official web portal – polycetap.nic.in
- Then, register for the portal by providing basic information – name, mobile number, email address, and security pin.
- Afterwards, log in with the generated credentials.
- Then fill out the AP POLYCET application form details (personal, academic and communication details).
- Upload passport size photographs and signatures as per the specified format in the AP Polycet application form.
- Pay the AP POLYCET application fee of INR 400 online.
- Finally, download the confirmation page for future reference.
Applicants can also submit the AP POLYCET application form offline. The board requires candidates to first register for the website’s portal and download the AP registration form to apply offline. Alternatively, students can visit the designated centres to buy an information booklet. Afterwards, they can fill out details in the application in their handwriting. Once completed, applicants must submit their registration forms at a designated centre along with the application fee on or before 18 August 2021.