AP Police Constable Application Form 2022: Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board will commence the AP Police Constable registration 2022 process today, Nov 30. The AP Police Constable application form 2022 will be available online. Therefore, all the eligible candidates can apply for over 6,100 posts on the official website. However, the candidates must remember that the last date to apply is Dec 28, 2022.
How to Fill AP Police Constable Application Form 2022?
Follow the instructions below to fill out the AP Police Constable registration form 2022.
- First, visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh state-level police recruitment board.
- Once on the homepage, tap on the "SCT PC (Civil) (Men & Women), SCT PC (APSP) (Men)" link under the Latest Jobs section.
- Next, click on the Apply Online link.
- Then, look for the AP police constable application form 2022.
- Further, carefully fill in the AP Police constable 2022 application form and press submit once done.
- Finally, download the form and take out a printout for future reference.
Note: AP Police Constable recruitment 2022 written test will be held for 200 marks with 200 questions. Additionally, the selection rounds include a physical test and a final written AP police constable exam 2022.
Candidates must remember that those who have completed Class 12 education can apply for the post through the AP police constable application form 2022. Moreover, SC and ST candidates who have passed Class 10, studied intermediate and appeared in 1st and 2nd-year exams are also eligible to apply. Further, the first stage of the AP police constable selection 2022 process is a written examination conducted on Jan 22, 2022. Moreover, the AP police constable admit card 2022 will be available on Jan 9, 2022.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.