"The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has released the AP PGECET 2021 provisional answer key. Objection facility closes today."
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has released the AP PGECET 2021 answer key. Earlier, the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test took place in an offline testing mode from 27 to 30 September 2021.
APSCHE has uploaded the master question papers and subject-wise provisional answer keys on the official website, sche.ap.gov.in. Additionally, the board has uploaded individual candidate response sheets for the first time this year. Thus, candidates can compare their answers with the official examination question paper. Furthermore, they can also lodge objections against errors within the provincial answer key if necessary.
How to Raise AP PGECET 2021 Answer Key Objections
The challenge facility for the Andhra Pradesh PGECET answer key is still available online. Therefore, applicants can refer to the following instructions to raise objections.
- Visit the official website – sche.ap.gov.in.
- Then, click on the “AP PGECET – 2021” examination tab.
- Then click on the examination answer key challenge link available on the home page.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Once the tab is open, raise the necessary objections against the answer key.
- Finally, register the complaints by providing supporting documents.