AP LAWCET 2023 Registration Form Out at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in: Apply By Apr 22
APSCHE has released the AP LAWCET 2023 Registration Form. The application deadline is Apr 22. Access the direct link to apply here.
AP LAWCET 2023 Registration Form: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will conduct the common entrance test for Law (AP LAWCET) on May 20, 2023. The Council has released the AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form, and students must submit their forms before Apr 22 to avoid an additional late fee. Moreover, students aspiring to pursue Law (both LLB & LLM) must apply and appear for the entrance test. Continue reading to access the direct link to the AP LAWCET 2023 Registration Form.
Also Read: APSCHE Exam Calendar 2023 Out: AP EAPCET 2023 Starts May 15, AP ECET 2023 on May 5
AP LAWCET 2023 Registration Form: Steps to Complete Your Application
Candidates aspiring to pursue a Law curriculum at Institutes in Andhra Pradesh must follow the steps below to complete their AP LAWCET Registration 2023.
- First, you must visit the official AP LAWCET website at cets.apsche.gov.in.
- Next, click on "Step 1" and check the eligibility criteria.
- Those who fulfill the criteria can register on the portal.
- Once registered, pay the application fee.
- After completing the payment, you can access the AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form.
- Fill out the form with the required details and upload supporting documents.
- Lastly, submit the form and take a printout for future purposes.
Candidates can access the direct link to the AP LAWCET Application Form 2023 in the table below.
|AP LAWCET 2023 Registration Form Submission Portal||Direct Link|
POST YOUR COMMENT