"The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has published the AP LAWCET 2021 provisional answer key on their official website."
APSCHE, or the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, has published the AP LAWCET 2021 provisional answer key online. Therefore, registered candidates can now download their answer key from the official website, sche.ap.gov.in. Earlier, the exam took place in an offline testing mode on 22 September 2021.
Furthermore, the examination board has opened the objection-raising window for the LAWCET question papers and answer keys. Hence, candidates interested in challenging errors may avail of the online facility by 5 PM on 27 September 2021. Afterwards, pertinent officials will formulate the finalised answer key based on the submitted objections.
Steps to Download AP LAWCET 2021 Provisional Answer Key
Question papers and response sheets for all Andhra Pradesh LAWCET candidates are now available online. Thus, applicants can follow the instructions given below to access the initial keys.
- Go to the official website – sche.ap.gov.in
- Then, select the “AP LAWCET – 2021” examination tab from the given options.
- Click on the “Master Question Papers with Preliminary Keys” link.
- Then, select the relevant course type from the list.
- A new tab will then appear containing a PDF file of the provisional question paper and answer key.
- Save the document for future reference.
- Afterwards, redirect to the examination home page.
- Select the “Response Sheets” link on the page.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Log in with the candidate’s registration form number and a hall ticket number.
- Select the “Get Key Details” button to proceed.
- Save the provided examination response sheet.
- Finally, estimate the candidate’s scores using the answer key and response papers.